Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Private Snorkel Tour
Explore the reefs off shore of Jamaica and enjoy marine viewing that is captivating and alluring while in the Port of Ocho Rios. Private snorkeling offers your group, whether it be family or friends, the opportunity to explore together without others.
per adult from
What's included :
- Boat with Crew
- Snorkel equipment
- Local guide
- Marine fees
- Refreshments (beers, water and sodas)
What's excluded :
- 3 per person processing fee
Enjoy exploring the reefs of Jamaica for colorful fishes and marine life, including plants, fauna, and corals. You are to the meeting point is at the Ocho Rios, Marina (next door the cruise terminal) so you can just walk to the point. This tour is a favorite with kids.
Upon reaching the reefs you will be fitted with snorkel gear including a mask, snorkel, fins and life preserver jackets. Get a short briefing from the guide and off you go exploring the majestic views of the Caribbean Sea. You will see unique fish along with those you may know as angelfish, parrotfish, trumpet fish, stingrays, pufferfish, groupers and many more.
The basic, private snorkel includes a private tour for 2 hours at the reefs to see marine life. The tour is best for groups and families who just want to do some snorkeling activity as a private group.
Departure Point :2 Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Cabin# docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.