Ocho Rios Sightseeing, Shopping & Evita's Jam-Italian Lunch
Experience a taste of Jamaica on this custom Sightseeing, Shopping & Culinary delight during your visit to the beautiful town of Ocho Rios, see the famous Fern Gully, savor authentic Jamaican & Italian fusion cuisine to delight your taste-buds and take advantage of the best Duty-Free shopping at the plazas and craft market. This custom tour is design for you and your group to get the most out of the destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver/guide
- Lunch (Selection from four (4) Jam-Italian fusion menu option
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/Cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Well-appointed air-conditioned vehicles
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Jamaica is home to a variety of exotic flavors and distinct cooking methods, and this sightseeing and culinary experience present a unique opportunity to get a taste of the island's food culture.
Enjoy a scenic drive through the town of Ocho Rios and take in the sights as you experience some of the town's landmarks including the lush and beautiful Fern Gully then Explore the wares of the craft market and shopping plazas as you stop at various points along the way for a bit of duty free shopping at your pace.
After your shopping and sightseeing experience is complete, you will then be taken to the famous Evita's restaurant over looking the Ocho Rios harbour where you will experience the Jamaican motto "Out of Many, One People" in an extensive selection of creative Jam-Italian fusion and traditional pasta dishes. Enjoy your meal in an authentic 1860's Gingerbread house with wooden floors and mahogany bar and breathtaking views of the town and cruise ship pier.
After a satisfying lunch, enjoy a comfortable ride back to your hotel or cruise ship with a heart filled with Jamaica.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.