Odessa National Opera and Ballet Theater Tour
Get this Odessa's iconic sight all to yourself on this exciting tour of the theater's interiors and exteriors. Walk through its halls and sit (all by yourself!) in the main auditorium. Immerse in the enchanting atmosphere of one of the most beautiful theaters in Europe. The Odessa Opera hall competed for the #1 position in acoustics with La Scala. Tchaikovsky, Chaliapin, Caruso, Pavlova are just some of the big names who performed here.
We’ll walk up the magnificent staircase to get the top view on the main hall and marvel at the stunning ceiling. We’ll explore magnificent Bel-Etage and main auditorium. You'll hear the fascinating story of the Odessa's National Opera and Ballet theater: its construction, glory, fire and restorations.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Odessa National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Odessa National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater, Chaikovskogo Lane, 1, Odessa 65026 Ukraine
We'll explore the magnificent exterior and interior of the theater
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lanzheronivs'ka St, 8, Odesa, Odes'ka oblast, Ukraine, 65000
Departure Time :5/22/2019 - 9/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.