Oenology course Initiation 1-2-3-4
there are 4 courses in initiation module 1, module 2 module 3 and module 4.
the oenology course is interactive, I like that everyone can participate, in a friendly and family atmosphere.
I prefer small groups.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - tasting glasses, spittoons, educational support, water, pens.
What's excluded :
The oenology course runs as follows.
first a theoretical part, explanation (depending on the module chosen) of the origin of the vine, we will talk about grape varieties, fermentations red, rosé and white, then the approach of the tasting. we will continue with an olfactory recognition work, work on the aromas of wine, we will end the session with a tasting (depending on the chosen module) of 4 wines, with an analysis and a tasting comment on each wine.
Departure Point :55 Avenue du Maréchal Juin, 64200 Biarritz, France
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.