Off-road excursion in the mines
The mines in Sardinia have shaped the territory and people's lives. Today the memories and the vestiges of the buildings remain that in the silence of nature still manage to communicate the history of the people who lived and worked in these places. We pay him homage with a different tour than usual. Lunch will be Buffet / PicNic along the route based on Sardinian products.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Buffet / PicNic lunch prepared by us based on Sardinian products, which will include water, wine, sweets, bitter, coffee
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - During the Tour it is advisable to bring a bottle of water with you
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muravera, Muravera, Province of Cagliari, Sardinia
After the approach which will last about 40/50 minutes on a paved road we will go into the wildest Sardinia along the ancient dirt paths of the Miners entering the abandoned Mining Villages, exploring the mines, surrounded by greenery and surrounded by splendid panoramas. We will stay in these places all day with some simple treks to explore the buildings and access to the mines. The lunch will be a buffet organized by us and served in the village.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :In Su Corr'e Sa Furca, Via dei Papaveri, 22, 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick-up from Hotels, Hotels & B & BsAirports
- Elmas Airport, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
- Cagliari Cruise Port, Porto, Molo Rinascita, 09123 Cagliari CA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.