Off-Road Small-Group Jungle Driving Adventure with Lunch
You will explore Palau's hidden rainforest during extreme driving expeditions, ranging from 4 to 8 hours. As you drive, you'll be guided by a local during a shared, small-group experience where the maximum is 15 guests.
Additionally, a complimentary lunch will fuel you after time spent driving a Polaris Razors XP900 through the heart of the island of Babelthuap, also known as Babeldaob, including rivers, waterfalls, WWII relics and abandoned old villages.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Park and state fees
- Hotel pick up is at 8:30am. The driving tour starts at 9:00am. There are 30-minute stops at each attraction.
Polaris Razors XP900 are semi military All Wheel Drive designed to be driven in extreme and unexplored terrain.
A pre-WWII Japanese mining and farming land, the island of Babeldaob, Palau's biggest island is intertwined with muddy dirt roads, rivers, ridges and pristine rainforest.
Your guides will take on extreme driving expedition to visit rivers, waterfalls, WWII relics, abandoned old villages and rainforest.
See the tall fern trees in the forest; listen to the buzz of insects and cicadas; watch the forest birds and the gliding fruit bats. Walk the Palauan low-covered hills with low growing ferns and the pitcher plants the carnivorous plants.
Experienced guides will tell you the stories of long gone civilizations and ancient Palauan culture. The use of plants for local medicine.
Enjoy your boxed lunch in a beautiful nature location and get refreshed by swimming in the waterfalls of remote rivers.
The tour ends between 3pm - 5pm. You'll be dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop off at your hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum 2 adults
- Maximum is 15 people
- Infant meals not included
- Infants are free of charge
- Children under 12 years old are half price.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.