Off-Road Tuscan Wine Tour from Castellina
Off road wine tour is a new way to visit the Chianti Valley.
3 wine cellers, Vintage SUV, typical tuscan lunch and 15 wine tastings, honey tasting, olive oil tastings, professional tour guide..
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Rocca Della Macie
- Entry/Admission - Podere La Piaggia
- Entry/Admission - La Castellina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre 35 Castellina in Chianti, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
This is our starting point where we get the Land Rover and start our ride on unpaved road. We will stop into 3 wineries along the way and have several wine tasting, food and winery visits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rocca Della Macie, Loc. Le Macie, 45, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
Modern winery, here you will taste 7 wine and tour their cellar that produce 3000000 bottle per year
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Podere La Piaggia, Localita Piaggia, 50, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
In this authentic family farm, Silvia (the owner) will prepare for you an exquisite lunch while your guide will show you the farm. You will learn the history of the cellar that date back to the 1825 and how they make wine, extra virgin olive oil and honey. During lunch you will taste 4 wines, grappa and their amazing production of extra virgin olive oil all pared with home made pasta, bruschettas, cold cuts and last but not least home made biscotti.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Castellina, Via Ferruccio 26, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
This historical winery is located in the town center of Castellina, taste 3 glass of wine and tour the village with you guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Viale IV Novembre, 35, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian options are available; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.