OFFER, Guadalquivir yacht cruise, entrance included Flamenco
YACHT RIDE 1: 30H + INCLUDING FLAMENCO TICKET SHOW 1H
Enjoy a unique ride on an exclusive yacht with tasting of Iberian pork and rebujiro. You will also see aerial images of Seville with our glasses.
Capacity of 12 pax, exclusivity at your fingertips.
After the trip on the yacht, admission is included to attend a beautiful flamenco show, at the tablao CASA DE LA MEMORIA C / cuna nº 6. Schedule 7:30 p.m. o 9:00 p.m., depending on reservations
The Flamenco Cultural Center offers the best daily flamenco show in Seville, with the best dancers, singers and guitarists in an intimate theater in its Palacio de la Casa, originally from the 16th century.
Children older than 6 years.
THANKS TO THE SIZE OF OUR YACHT AND THE REDUCED NUMBER OF PASSENGERS, WE COMPLETED THE DISTANCE MEASURES AND, WITH THE DISINFECTION OF THE SAME AS WELL AS THE FLAMENCO ROOM, COMPLYING WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SANITARY AUTHORITIES
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Casa de la Memoria
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fun Ride Sevilla, Paseo de las Delicias s/n, muelle Nueva York New York Pier, next to the María Luisa park, 41001 Seville Spain
RIDE on exclusive yacht of 1: 30H
The Miarma is the only yacht in Seville of 20 mtrs with a spacious lounge with air conditioning, bar service, comfortable sofas in all areas, impressive upper terrace, piped music, wifi, bathrooms ... and best of all, our professional crew That will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
Enjoy a unique ride on an exclusive yacht with tasting of Iberian Chacina and rebujito. You will also see a video of aerial images of Seville with our glasses, certainly a different way to get to know the city.
12 pax capacity, comfort and exclusivity at your fingertips.
For our anniversary, you will have a GIFT ticket for flamenco tablao Casa de la Memoria
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa de la Memoria, Calle Cuna 6 Centro historico, 41004 Seville Spain
The Centro Cultural Flamenco offers the best daily flamenco show in Seville, with the best dancers, singers and guitarists in an intimate theater in its Palacio de la Casa, originally from the 16th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Fun Ride Sevilla - Paseos en barco por el Guadalquivir, Muelle Nueva York, frente a, Costurero de la Reina, 41013 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Centro Cultural Flamenco "Casa de la Memoria", Calle Cuna, 6, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.