Offroad drive to snowy Kalinchowk
Kalinchowk Bhagwati Temple is a Hindu shrine at Kuri village in Dolkha District of Nepal. It is situated in Kalinchowk VDC in Dolkha at the altitude of 3,842m from sea-level. It’s a part of Gaurishankar Conservation Area from where two rivers SunKosi and Tama Kosi River are originated.
The main attraction of Kalinchowk is Kalinchowk Bhagwati temple. For nature lovers and adventure seekers, hiking and Kalinchowk trekking is enjoyable and also offers magnificent view of Langtang, Ganesh, Shisha Pangma, Dorje Lakpa,Jugal,Gauri Shankar,etc. Basically both Kalinchowk and Dolkha has something to offer to both religious pilgrims and nature lovers.
Start making plans with your closed ones and make a life time memory.
The white snowy hills are waiting for you so book for your trip now!!!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- cable car fare
- accommodation as information provided
- porters, guides to assist you if needed
- all official expenses and government taxes
What's excluded :
- food and beverage else than indicated
- hot water/extra blanket/heater if chargeable
- increase in stay duration due to unavoidable circumstances like snowfall, landslide or else
- personal expenses as laundry, wifi, calls, tips
- tips and gratitude (not mandatory)
Day 1: Kathmandu - Kalinchok,Dolakha
Pass By: Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine, Kalinchok Marg Kuri Village, Janakpur Nepal
Snowy hills and road covered with snow
Accommodation included: overnight at the lodge
Day 2: Hike up to the hill and perform the rituals and back to Kathmandu
Pass By: Kalinchowk Bhagawati Temple, Kalinchok Marg, Kuri Village, Nepal
snow all around. so take time to throw some snow balls to your loved ones
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please be at the nearest popular landmark and pre-inform us
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.