[Okinawa Miyako] [Evening] Twilight in the sea of silence... Sunset SUP / canoe
It is a SUP / canoeing experience in the sea famous as a sunset spot in Miyakojima. Enjoy SUP / canoe cruising freely at Miyakojima Sunset Beach, and watch the sunset from the top of the SUP / canoe on a quiet beach when the sunset begins to set.
The sunset from the quiet sea is superb. We will shoot a lot of photos!
Select the desired activity from SUP and canoe by the day before the tour and contact the shop.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experience fee
- Insurance fee
- SUP / canoe set
What's excluded :
It is a SUP / canoe experience in the sea famous as a sunset spot in Miyakojima. Enjoy SUP / canoe cruising freely at "Miyakojima's superb view beach" and watch the sunset from above the SUP / canoe on a quiet sea when the sunset begins to set.
The sunset seen from the quiet sea is a superb view. We will take lots of photos!
Please select your desired activity from SUP and canoe by the day before the tour and contact the shop.
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.