[Okura Village, Yamagata Prefecture] Experience soba noodles at "Furusato Mikiraikan" surrounded by beautiful countryside scenery "Tanada of Yoga Village"!
Please use the fragrant local buckwheat flour "Mogami Sosei" and experience "soba making" that local mothers will teach you kindly!
◆ This plan is "3,900 yen for one set of 3 soba noodles".
◆ This plan is for those who are more than elementary school students.
Please note that pre-school children cannot be reserved.
per adult from
What's included :
- Apron, set of soba noodles, "Ita-soba" and other instruction fees
What's excluded :
- Paid drinks
- Itaoba, a specialty of Yamagata Prefecture.
It is a simple menu in a large board box with soba where you can enjoy aroma and taste abundantly ♪
In Okura Village, where the soba is produced, you can try making homemade soba using local buckwheat flour.
Local mothers will teach you kindly and carefully, so even beginners can learn professional skills with confidence.
We also sell buckwheat flour, so you can do so again after returning.
The facility is located in a beautiful rural scenery surrounded by rice terraces in Yoka Village, one of the top 100 rice terraces in Japan, and it is recommended to enjoy it along with the nature walk around.
• Shikamura Rice Terraces, Minamiyama, Okura-mura, Mogami-gun 996-0201 Yamagata Prefecture
• Hijiori Onsen, Okura-mura, Mogami-gun 996-0201 Yamagata Prefecture
• Soba making experience, "Ita-soba" - Please use the fragrant local buckwheat flour "Mogami Sosei" and experience "soba making" that local mothers will teach you kindly!
Boil the soba noodles and eat them in "Ita-soba".
Serve with small bowls and pickles of local cuisine.
Departure Point :furusatomiraikan（ふるさと味来館）, 967-9, 大字南山 大蔵村 最上郡 山形県 996-0301, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.