Ol pejeta Day Tour
Shimba Hills National Highlights and Attractions
>The only place in Kenya you can see Sable Antelope
>Guided forest walks up to the scenically beautiful Sheldrick Falls
>It is known for its herds of Elephants
>Visit the Mwalunganje Elephant Sanctuary
>Scenic viewpoints and five picnic areas
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
Day 1: Ol pejeta Day Tour
Stop At: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki Private Bag, 10400 Kenya
You will be Picked from your Hotel in Nairobi by your personal guide / driver ready for your tour to Ol Pejeta Conservancy up to the Kenyan North. After 3 hours drive to the conservancy, we shall start our game drives and viewing immediately after check in.
We will be privileged to visit Baraka the blind rhino.
Olpejeta Conservancy is a project that protects the livelihood of the rhinos specifically but also hosts quite a few wildlife. It shares wildlife corridors with Lewa Conservancy.
Visiting the late Northern White (Wide) Rhinos grave and learning more about him and his life since he was brought to Kenya.
There after we shall proceed to Sweet waters Camp for Lunch
Afterwards, we will drive back to Nairobi and you will dropped at your Hotel
This will mark the end of our tour and a departure to your hotel will begin and arrive late evening.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: An amazing Lunch will be served at Sweet waters Camp
Accommodation included: Departure to your hotel will begin and arrive late evening.
Day 2: N/A
Pass By: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki Private Bag, 10400 Kenya
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Kenya ports authority, KIPEVU,Majengo Majengo Mvita, Mombasa, Kenya
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.