Old & New Delhi combo tour in 8 Hours with hotel pick and drop-off
Explore Delhi and it’s fascinating history and culture in this super fun and engaging full day tour, which will take you through all the must visit temples and historical monuments of the city!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi service
- Private English speaking local guide
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Entry ticket (when option chosen)
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Explore the best of Delhi in this amazing full tour of the city which takes you to the must-visit sites of the city! After picking you up from the hotel and briefing you about the tour, your guide will take you to the first destination, i.e the Jama Masjid.
Located in the old and hustling part of the city, this red-stone mosque is the second largest mosque of the country. Follow your guide further for an adventurous exploration of the old city and learn the history of the place with age-old bazaars and busy streets in action.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Raj Ghat, Mahatma Gandhi Road, New Delhi 110002 India
Next, drive to Raj Ghat, Gandhi’s memorial and thereon witness the magnanimous India gate (a prominent historical archway) where your guide will acquaint you with its historical significance and importance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Moving ahead, cross the epitome of European architecture with President House and Raisina Hills in background. Seek some spirituality and be a part of community kitchen in your visit at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (Delhi’s largest Sikh temple).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Next up, travel to Akshardham temple (the largest of hindu temples around the world) to get awestruck with its impeccable and intricate architecture and also fill your bellies with a traditional Indian lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Agrasen Ki Baoli - Leamigo, Hailey Road, K.G. Marg Block G,22 Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, New Delhi 110001 India
Wind up your tour with a visit to Agrasen ki Baoli (a centuries old stepwell) and lastly head to Red Fort (UNESCO World Heritage site).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :United Coffee House, E-15, Rajiv Chowk, Block E, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Available from all hotels in Central Delhi.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship, Knees and shoulders must be covered at the places of worship.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.