Old Ancient Village and Ba Vi Hiking tour
Đường Lâm village has a history dating back about 1,200 years with many houses in Đông Sàng, Mông Phụ and Cam Có Hamlets built in the 17th century. Visitors to the village often visit the houses in Mông Phụ, which are said to be the most beautiful and more specifically, their owners will spend time showing people around their beloved houses.
● Exploring Son Tay Citadel
● Learn about Vietnam history through war evident.
● Visiting Duong Lam Old Ancient village with a history dating back about 1,200 years and see how the locals made their unique products here as Soybean sauce, rice wine, green tea cake.
● Visiting Mia Pagoda - This is the temple with the most artistic statues in Vietnam (287 statues)
● Stop for a lunch break at 400 years old house.
● Hiking with more than 1000 steps up on Ba Vi mountain to Ho Chi Minh Temple
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Ba Vi National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Located in Sơn Tây Town, 40 km to the west of Hanoi, Đường Lâm village is a very popular tourist destination at the weekends. The village attracts visitors because of its ancient houses and the architectural features of a typical old Vietnamese village with banyan trees and a wharf on the river.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ba Vi National Park, Tan Linh Commune, Ba Vi District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ba Vi Mountain is located Ba Vi district, Hanoi. The Mountain has 3 peaks: King peak with 1296 meter height, Tan Vien peak with 1227 meter height, and Ngoc Hoa peak with 1131 meter height. The Ho Chi Minh temple is located in the highest peak of Ba Vi mountain: King peak.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.