Old Delhi Walking Tour
The guide would be the former street kid. He has spent his 2 years on the street. There is a NGO called Salaam Baalak Trust. He groan-up there and he has done schooling from there. Now he is doing is his higher education from Delhi university. He has explored so many places in India and he has also worked with 4to5 backpacker hostels. Now he resided to open his own tour company.
We will see jama masjid. We will see some famous market in Delhi and embroiderer work. Spice market, flower market, 5 religion temple and you will also get chance to visit some of the temple visit.at the end we will see a good view of city from a beautiful roof top.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- tea, with matthi
What's excluded :
It's a walking tour, where I will show you some incredible things and places. which you cannot find easily by yourself. It will start from Jama mosque and will get end at spice market. On this walk we will provide you Tour guide, Tea and Rickshaw. In Delhi metro is good way to go anywhere and it you are coming by metro so take violet line and get off at Jama mosque. Jama Masjid Gate no - 3 is our meeting point.
• Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
• Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Departure Point :Office Of Deputy Commissioner, 4-10, OPG House, Asaf Ali Rd, Delhi Gate Metro Station Gate No. 3, Chatta lal Miya, Chandni Mahal, Chandni Chowk, Delhi, 110002, India
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.