Old Moscow Districts Private Walking Tour
Moscow is always changing and always has something to show, not only to the tourists, but to the locals as well. A local guide will be there to make your experience in Moscow unforgettable and never boring. See Moscow as they see it. Try Russian food, learn Russian words and learn how Russians live during this 5-hour adventure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Atmospheric walking tour around the city center
- Friendly local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (optional) by foot
- Best recommendations from the local where to go, what to see, where to eat etc.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- After a pickup from your centrally located Moscow hotel, the walking tour will start in one of the oldest and most interesting districts of Moscow, Zamoskvorechye. Then move to the Bolotnaya Square, and from the Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge you'll be able to see a fascinating panoramic view of Moscow.
Visit the most exciting attractions including, Red Square and GUM, Alexander Garden, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, Boulevard Ring, and the famous Arbat Street. If you have time and desire, you'll be able to visit also the Poklonnaya Hill and the observation point of Vorobyovy Gory.
During the tour you'll know and discover, the meaning of "Zamoskvorechye" and other strange names of Moscow streets, the locations of hidden ancient churches and what happened to them during the Communism era. Learn why all newly-married couples go to Luzhkov Bridge, where the famous Russian rebels Stepan Razin and Yemelyan Pugachev were executed. Get the inside scoop where you can try local Russian food and why Arbat Street is the most popular street among tourists. Of course, you will not skip the Red Square, St.Basil's Cathedral and the Kremlin. Try some ice-cream at the GUM or a Soviet-style lunch at atmospheric Russian cafe. Prepare to walk a lot, Moscow is big.
During each tour, a small break will be taken for coffee or lunch in authentic places (at own expense).
Departure Point :Your centrally located Moscow hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.