Old San Juan Sunset Walk & Taste Food Tour
Discover the magic of Old San Juan on our evening food tour. You’ll be delighted by the culinary & drink offerings, as you taste the best of Puerto Rico. On our 5-stop food tour, you'll visit family-run restaurants, savor the Island’s varied cuisine, sip cocktails made with local rum all while strolling the blue cobblestone streets. With your expert guide, you’ll visit exceptional establishments that exalt local ingredients and flavors.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Walking history & culture tour
- 5 stops and up to 7 tastings
- Local multilingual guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Spoon Experience, San Juan 00901 Puerto Rico
Along the way, you'll see sites of historical significance including the fortified walls, El Convento Hotel, Plaza de Armas, the governor's mansion, Capilla del Cristo and more!
Departure Point :Plaza de Armas, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza de Armas, San Juan, 00916, Puerto Rico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Puerto Rico is hot! Wear light clothing and remember to hydrate!
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know if you or anyone in your group has any allergies or dietary restricrtions. Thank you!
- Tour runs rain or shine!
- This is a walking tour through Old San Juan.
- Transporation is not included; we recommend UBer to acccess the old city.
- Most travelers can participate
- The meeting point is Plaza de Armas by the fountain. (Near Catalá Jewelry Store, Departamento del Estado and City Hall).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Your guide will take your temperature at the start of the tour and your temperature may be taken prior to entering some of our restaurant partners. If your temperature surpasses 100.3ºF, you will be unable to join the tour. Thank you for your understanding as we all get used to the new normal!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.