Olive oil tasting & Wine tasting in Laconia, Greece!
Join us for a 7-hour guided tour, complete with olive oil and wine tasting and pairing!
Start off with a guided tour around the facilities of the eco farm, find out all about our sustainable farming methods and techniques and discover the story and the people behind this great idea.
Take a majestic stroll through the vineyards and olive groves. Some of the olive trees have been standing on this land for more than 500 years! Discover the history and the mentality behind organic farming.
The tour of the vineyards is only available May to September.
Live a unique olive oil experience and discover the rich taste and texture of fresh, extra virgin olive oil and the Greek olive varieties.
Discover wine varieties unknown outside of Greece and embark on a beautiful journey through the unique Greek terroir.
Our wine sommelier will guide you through the whole experience and introduce to you to the magnificent world of organic wines!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Local treats such as tzatziki, olives, grilled vegetables or similar local delicacies!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local wines red or white, from the vineyards of the farm, organic beer and other local drinks.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of the Museum of Olive and Olive Oil in Sparta (4,00 euro)
- Join us for a 7-hour guided tour of the farm, complete with olive oil and wine tasting and pairing. Start off with a guided tour around the facilities and find out all about our sustainable farming methods and techniques of an Eco Farm.
• Ancient Sparta, Sparta 231 00, Greece
• Museum of the Olive and Greek Olive Oil, 129 Othonos Amalias Street, Sparta, Sparta Municipality 231 00 Greece
• Local appetizers - Food pairing with local products along with the wine tasting.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from all hotels and accomodation within the boundaries of Kalamata.Our customers should wait in their hotel lobby or outside of the place they stay within the boundaries of the city of Kalamata.Pick up & transfer is provided outside of the boundaries of Kalamata city, upon request and at an extra charge.Ports
- Kalamata's Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please notify us of any special dietary needs (e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, flexiterian, etc.) or any allergies (e.g. food allergies, allergies to bees, etc.).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Travelers may not attend a tour if on self-quarantine, or suffering from any transmissible or infectious disease or illness, or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (or related illness) within the previous 14 days. Medical certificate about health condition is required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.