On / Offroad & Rafting experience in the Taurus Mountains
The special thing about our excursion is without a doubt the nature. You are in the middle of the green Taurus Mountains with their peaks and aisles that have been carved out over millions of years by the turquoise glittering mountain rivers.
In addition, there are hardly any excursions where you can drive your off-road vehicle yourself. With us you are free to either let yourself be driven comfortably or to dare to try it yourself.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Standard equipment for rafting (helmet, life jacket, paddle)
- Entry/Admission - Rafting in Manavgat
- Entry/Admission - TazI Kanyonu
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All drinks are extra!
- Photos & Dvd
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koprulu Nature Park, Gokcesu Mah, Manavgat 07600 Turkey
The Anatolian hinterland and the Taurus Mountains are a paradise for nature lovers. The full-day tour in this beautiful region includes an on-road / off-road driving experience with two or four-wheel drive. Here you can get behind the wheel yourself, the off-road routes are easy enough for beginners. You walk to the Adler Canyon, visit the fascinating 'Green Cappadocia' and the ancient Selge. A rafting trip on the Eurymedon River rounds off the day. This is one of our bestselling expeditions that will reveal to you a Turkey away from the beaches and bazaars.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Rafting in Manavgat, Bozyaka, Köprülü Kanyon Yolu, 07550 Manavgat/Antalya, Turkey
Adrenaline Pure! Rafting tours are a great way to spend quality time with your family. Do not think that you are too old for such things or that your child is too young for them. A trip to the river is different from other holidays. Where else can you experience the excitement of paddling by feeling the rapids, relaxing on the river's private sandy beaches, playing paddle games and enjoying the delicious local cuisine that is prepared for you? Have fun friends ...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: TazI Kanyonu, Gaziler Mahallesi, Gaziler Koyu Yolu, Manavgat 07550 Turkey
The Tazı Canyon or the Turkish Grand Canyon is a natural wonder and is located 10 km north of the Köprülü Canyon. Tazı Canyon, also known as Adler Canyon, is spectacular with its 400m high walls, the canyon has become increasingly popular on social media in recent years and could only be accessed by ATV due to rough road conditions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :McDonald's, Aydın Özcan İş Merkezi, Side, Kazım Karabekir Cd. No:10, 07011 Manavgat/Antalya, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
-You will be picked up from the main entrance of the hotel, not from the reception!-IMPORTANT: FOR THE COLLECTION, PLEASE CONTACT VİANOBİLİS TRAVEL UNTIL 12 HOURS AGO!- Bring bathing suit, sunscreen and cash!- Bring a valid driver's license that is at least 3 years old
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/15/2020 - 3/20/2021
3/21/2021 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring swimwear, sunscreen and cash
- Important! Bring your driving license (valid and over 3 years old)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.