On Line Italian Cooking Class
On Sundays we offer private groups Italian on line cooking classes via Zoom, teaching you to cook healthy and simple meals with ingredients that are available to you.
These cooking classes are designed to provide a space for your family and friends to come together, to connect, make simple recipes and feel joyful.
The class can be in Italian, in English or both languages, very informative and easygoing. Your culinary instructor will provide you with the shopping list for the ingredients you need for the lesson prior the class.
Choose the recipes you prefer from the list below and please write it in the notes during the booking process:
Option 1) Focaccia Pugliese e Tiramisù
Option 2) Orecchiette Fresh Pasta and Tomato Sauce
Option 3) Taralli and Abbracci Biscuits
We will contact you to create a very personalized cooking class.
Look forward to cooking with you in your kitchen. From our Kitchen to your Kitchen, year-round!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private groups italian on line cooking class via Zoom
What's excluded :
- The class is for everyone who loves italian food and want to learn how to cook traditional and delicious italian recipes.
You can take as many classes as you like: it’s a fun on line experience to enjoy with friends and family, and it can also be a perfect gift voucher for your foodie friends.
• Option 1 - Focaccia pugliese e tiramisù
• Option 2 - Orecchiette fresh pasta and tomato sauce
• Option 3 - Taralli and abbracci biscuits
Departure Point :73100 Lecce, Province of Lecce, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/29/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 04:00 PM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Before the scheduled date and time you will receive the link to connect on Zoom
- Please have your ingredients pre-measured and prepped before the class
- Every booking for 1 person is meant to be for 1 Zoom connection. If you are more persons cooking from different households you need to book for how many households you will connect from
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.