OnBird - Small group - genuine touristy avoiding trip (max 8 pax)
Departing late in the morning on purpose in order to “avoid the crowd of hundreds people” firstly, “make a search for to pleasure, natural, peaceful space at secluded islands, beaches” in the An Thoi archipelago and spend time on exploring beautiful coral reefs “in an explorative manner”.
The trip is dedicated to those who want to share the speedboat’s space with some other people (up to only 6 people at the most) in an exploration in South Phu Quoc in team. For those who want to make friend with some other people, in snorkeling together we might find out some mutual things, share amazing experience together. We group 6 people in a group for this exploration. Explore Phu Quoc Golden Anemone Reef, Coral Covered Cliff.. and Coral Mountain before welcoming gloaming with cocktail on island
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up / Drop off - A/C Car (7 - 16 seats) in Duong Dong Town
- English speaking guide (Surcharge is required for other languages guide)
- Snorkeling equipment (Mask, Tube, Flipper, Life vest)
- Urgent safety - Water wearable Safety - Kingii
- Cooler on the speedboat
- Fruit & Beer& Sunbathing chair at Beach Bar
- Entry/Admission - Hon Thom Island
- Entry/Admission - Gam Ghi Island
- Entry/Admission - May Rut Island
What's excluded :
- Other personal expensives
- Pick up surcharge applied for Ganh Dau, Vung Bau - Vinpearl, Cua Can, The Shell - Ong Lang
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hon Thom Island, An Thoi archipelago, Phu Quoc Island 920000 Vietnam
First spot is a natural beach or a secluded beach, you will be dropping yourself into the sparkling water between the hilly - forestry landscape. At next 2 snorkeling spots there will not be any limitation on exploration time, we want you to consume as much as possible your energy at those areas of coral reefs.
Bom island and Dam Ngang island are our first and second snorkeling spot respectively. We will be joining a long swimming and snorkeling in group with our guide at Bom island which is the home to variety of coral reefs such as hard coral family, soft coral family, anemone with clown fishes or for those are keen on free diving we can reach meet coral at the depth of 5-8m and of course the sea is filled with full of schools of fishes. Experiencing feeling of swimming over a massive area of anemone at a close distance of 0.2 m will certainly afford you surprising pleasure.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gam Ghi Island, An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island 920000 Vietnam
Getting out of water at Bom island, we go on to visit Dam Ngang, before leaving we will take a short rest of 5 minutes. After enjoying watery deep area of coral reef at the first snorkeling spot, you will be going to experience the beauty of one of the strangest structure of coral reef at Dam Ngang island. For us we base on the form of Mountain of to name it as “undersea Coral Mountain”, stay just within 0.5 m from the surface of the water, this coral reef of Cabbage has taken probably many thousands year to shape that kind of strange structure, in swimming over that area you will be feeling as if you are climbing on a mountain and sometimes run into fishes eating seaweed on coral reefs. It would be absolutely incredible moments.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: May Rut Island, Phu quoc island, An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island 920000 Vietnam
Getting back the speedboat, we will in due course arrive at the final island May Rut Trong island at about 3:00 PM or 3:30 PM when big boats will be leaving the island and returning the quite, pristine. It is time to lie back on sunbathing chair or lie by beach or hammock, sit on swing looking at the sparkling water at the front and taking each peaceful breath, on hand a drink (coconut, cocktail or beer). What a peaceful place! An ideal place to leave anxieties in life behind, set your mind at rest. Or walking on a 300 m long white sand beach in a quite space under line of coconut trees will be a rememberable period of time.
Leaving May Rut Trong for sunset time on the sea, admire the magnificent of nature along with the idyllic of fishing wooden boats, it would be certainly one of memorable moments in your tour to South Phu Quoc, contemplating sunset time with lover, family by your side.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bom Island, An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island 920000 Vietnam
his is a deserted island without any beach on the island and it is an ideal place for snorkeling and diving also, with the average depth is around 4 – 5 m, particularly some spots are about 10 m, very ideal for those who are capable of freely diving. The appropriate period of time to visit the main spots of coral reef here is from October to the end of April or the Dry season of Phu Quoc as well because the main spots of coral reefs are located at the West side of the island and will not be being affected by Northeast monsoon during Dry season. Bom Island possesses a rich marine ecology, is home to both hard and soft corals.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- 12:30 Depart from Duong Dong town for the speedboat in An Thoi townPickup time for customers staying in the outside of Duong Dong town+ Ong Lang area: 12:15 PM+ Vinpearl area : 12:00 PM+ Bai Truong area (Solbeach, Novotel – Intercontinental): 12:40 PM+ Marriot area: 13:00 PMWe will pick up at your hotel. When we get your booking, we can discuss about what time to arange pick upWe apply pick up surcharge to following area:- Ganh Dau: 20USD/ group- Vung Bau - Vinpearl: 15USD/ group- Cua Can: 10USD/ group- The Shell - Ong Lang: 5USD/ groupReturn to the hotel by 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.