One Day Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon Adventure with transportation & Lunch
Bacalar is one of our favorite places!. As soon as your cruiseship arrives to Costa Maya Port, take part of our adventure at the Seven Color Lagoon or Bacalar. A famous old haven for pirates where now you can relax, swim or enjoy a kayak ride in the refreshing waters of the seven color lagoon.
This experience take place in the second largest lagoon in Mexico that offers magnificent shades of blue on sunny days.
Join our amazing kayak tour to the springs and creeks of the Seven Color Lagoon and take a short hike through the jungle.
The place is perfect for kayaking and swimming or simply relax eating some delicious fajitas with your favorite drink at the edge of the lagoon enjoying the breeze and incredible landscape.
Bacalar is definitely a must if you are at Costa Maya! We recommend this tour if you are an adventurer or just looking to relax away of the crowds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Lunch - Lunch and drinks (sodas and beer, margaritas are included)
- Guided Kayak Tour at Bacalar Seven Color Lagoon
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Bacalar, Bacalar Mexico
Visit the Bacalar lagoon a famous old haven for pirates, where you can relax, swim or enjoy a kayak ride in the refreshing waters of the seven-color lagoon.
Take a short break eating some delicious fajitas with your favorite drink at the edge of the lagoon or just enjoy the breeze and incredible landscape.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Avenida Paseo del Puerto 1211, 77940 Mahahual, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.