One day cruise to Iraklia and Koufonisi starts from Piso Livadi in Paros Island
One day cruise to Iraklia and Koufonisi starts from Piso Livadi.
The jewels of “Small Cyclades” are ideal escapes for fun, swimming and relaxation. The virgin nature of these two small islands will make your trip a visit to an unspoiled little paradise.
What's included :
- All that is included in description
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iraklia Port, Unnamed Road, Ag. Georgios 843 00, Greece
One hour after the departure, we reach the picturesque Iraklia. We stay there for an hour and a half, for you to”discover” the great cave of Ai-Giannis and the small port of Ai-Giorgis.
Next stop is Koufonisi, for a four and a half hours stay. You’ll have all of your time free roaming, to take a walk in the village, the windmills and the museum. You will also find fresh fish and many other traditional delicacies to enjoy your lunch, at the local tavernas (optional). Rent-a-bicycle to visit and enjoy the sandy beaches and the turquoise waters. “Devil’s Eye” cave and the cave of “Tripiti” will excite you.
The pick-up and drop-off, with a private shared bus, from certain points in Paros to Piso Livadi port & v.v. are included in the price of the ticket. Please be 10 min prior at meeting points.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piso Livadi, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.