One-day excursion to the Cotswolds highlight
The most popular tour in the Cotswolds, the UK's most popular tour.
This is a popular tour of [Myu] that visits four beautifully selected Cotswold villages. This year, we set a longer stay in each village in response to requests. Burford, where antique shops are lined up, the quiet village Bibury, the painter William Morris praised as "the most beautiful village in the UK", "Venice of the Cotswolds" Bourton-on-the-Water with the windrush river in the center of the village Visit Stow-on-the-Wold, an old market town. We will visit gem villages that are worthy of being called “Best of the Cotswolds”.
Please do not eat or drink in the bus when you move the bus (beverages with water and bottles with caps that can be opened and closed are acceptable). In addition, due to bad weather, road closures, local events such as village events, you may not be able to visit the planned village. In that case, we will guide you to another village or adjust your stay time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Japanese Assistant (Depending on the day of the week, guidance may be provided in other languages in addition to Japanese)
- Transfer by bus (no food or drink inside the car. Drinks with bottle caps are allowed.)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You will choose your own lunch. There is a lunch time.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Burford, Burford, Cotswolds, England
Burford has an impressive medieval bridge over the Windrush River. You can enjoy sightseeing in the city while watching antiques in a pretty village with various shops.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Bibury, Bibury, Cotswolds, England
Bibury, a village that was praised by William Morris as “the most beautiful village in the UK”. Houses with low roofs and gable walls symbolizing the Cotswold style. The village surrounded by the quiet nature seems to have stopped, so you can spend a relaxing time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bourton-on-the-Water, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds, England
Sightseeing and lunch time is available at Bourton-on-the-Water, known as the “Venice of the Cotswolds”. The clear wind rush river that flows in the center of the town is impressive, and the bridge over the river is also picturesque and cute. Enjoy lunch at your favorite places such as pubs, restaurants and cafes.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Stow-on-the-Wold, Stow-on-the-Wold, Cotswolds, England
Stow on the Wold, a beautiful village with an old history on the hill. Enjoy strolling around the village, such as St. Edward Church, the oldest inn in England, the porch house, and antique shops.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Victoria Station, Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1E 5ND, UK
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Victoria, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.