One-day Hiking Trip to the Seven Rila Lakes
Join us in this one-day hiking trip and enjoy the stunning beauty of the world popular Seven Rila Lakes. We offer you an exciting day high up in one of the most spiritual areas of Rila Mountain. We will visit each of the seven glacier lakes, hiking up to the highest one "Salzata" (the Tear) at 2 535 m. elevation above sea level. We will contemplate the breathtaking view and will try to submerge into the feeling of calmness and eternity that surrounds this holy place.
per adult from
5 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Sertificated mountain guide
What's excluded :
- Chairlift tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Rila Lakes, 2650 Sapareva Banya Rila Mountain, Sofia Bulgaria
We start our hiking trip from Rila Lakes hut. We visit each of the lakes, starting with the lowest one called Dolnoto ezero (the Lower Lake) at 2 095 m. We pass by and stop for a while at Ribnoto ezero (Fish Lake, 2 184 m.), Trilistnika (the Trifoil, 2 216 m.), Bliznaka (the Twin, 2 243 m.), Babreka (the Kidney, 2 282 m.), Okoto ( the Eye, 2 440 m.) and Salzata (the Tear, 2 535 m.). Each of the lakes is named after its most characteristic feature. Nestled one after another, they form a crystal clear nackless that is often called the pearl of Rila mountain. We take the time to contemplate their beauty from the top, capturing the spirit of this old glacier mountain, its deep green valleys and hot mineral water springs that boil undernead.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Monument "Tree of Life", Парк "Борисова градина", 1164 Borisova Gradina, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.