One day in luxuriant Lori on Horseback
Be the witness of an incredible adventure in canyons and plateau of Lori on the horseback.
- Enjoy an incredible and divine nature
- Be a traveler of the ancient times with magnificent horse
- Discover many ancient monuments of diverse categories
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 1x Lunchbox
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Horses and guide service
What's excluded :
- All inclusive
At the beginning of our day, your guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Yerevan to head to Lori's northern region, a generous and lush-forested province. In the afternoon, we will reach a small hamlet near Odzun, where our horses and instructor will be waiting for us. We will start riding through the Lori Canyon while passing all along the Dzoraget River and its canyon of divine beauty. In this magical surrounding, we will stop enjoying our tasty meal before concluding our day with a private return to the initial meeting point in Yerevan.
• Dzoraget River, Stepanavan Armenia
• Hnevank Monastery, H24, Kurtan Armenia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick-up and Drop off service from the lobby of your hotel in Yerevan.
Departure Time :4/1/2019 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.