One day Mai Chau minority Village
Mai Chau Village is lined with stilt tradition houses which is near to the border with Laos and paddy has spread out until the foot of the mountain. Please be healed feeling the idyllic atmosphere in Mai chau like hidden village.
Mai Chau (Mai Châu) and its surroundings is located in Hoa Binh province, about 150 kilometers west of Hanoi. It lies only 150 m above sea level. Mai Chau attracts many visitors each year. Mai Chau district has about 50,000 inhabitants, including seven ethnic minority groups – the White Thai, Hmong, Zao, Muong, Tay, Hoa a Viet.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Maichau is about 5 hours by car from Hanoi.
There is the rural scenery attractive area where remind the "Shangri-la" to people.
The people of the village live in the stilt tradition houses and they are making textile products and fabric for a living while protecting tradition. Let's visit the village of the ethnic minorities
This is unexplored region tour that enjoy trekking of the green mountains. And you can touch directly to the culture ,nature and peoples of Mai chau.
This tour is recommended for the visitor who is full of the curiosity.
7:00 Pick-up from your hotel
9:00 Having short break
11:30 After arriving Lat Village, visit White Tai tribe village
12:15 Home cooking lunch at stilt houses
13:00 Visit Van village
13:30 Go back to Hanoi
18:00 Arrive at hotel
Departure Point :Hotels in Hanoi city
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.