One day Majdanek, Lublin, Kazimierz Private Tour from Warsaw pick up/drop off
Our Kazimierz Lublin Majdanek Kozlowka Private Tour is a very special and comfortable trip. During it, you can visit the most picturesque landscapes and histroic towns in south east Poland with a professional guide in a social-distance, air-conditioned car. In the middle of the tour our guests will have a possibility to take a break and to have a lunch (not included in the price).
We are glad to pick our guests up and drop them off from/to hotel/apartment/hostel/B&B or another place located in the centre of Warsaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- profesional guides services, guides english spanish, russian,french, german languages, transportation, no other costs
- Entry/Admission - Czartoryski Palace - Pulawy
- Entry/Admission - Majdanek State Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lublin Old Town
What's excluded :
- no food, entrance fees, no other activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Czartoryski Palace - Pulawy, ul. Czartoryskich 8, Pulawy 24-100 Poland
Czartoryski Palace is the admirable, aristocratic residence of the Lubomirski and Czartoryski families. There you will see adorable Temple of the Sibyl and magnificent garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kazimierz Dolny Starówka, Rynek 23/19, 24-120 Kazimierz Dolny, Poland
Kazimierz is a very beautiful, small, historic town and popular holiday resort located by Vistula river. The picturesque place attracts many artists who seek inspiration for their work there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Majdanek State Museum, Droga Meczennikow Majdanka 67, Lublin 20-325 Poland
The German concentration camp in Lublin, called Majdanek, was initiated by Heinrich Himmler’s decision. Majdanek is one of the biggest German concentration camp. Our guests will have a possibility to see macabre bathhouse, gas chambers and prisoners’ barracks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lublin Old Town, Lublin Poland
In Lublin our guest will show you the impressive castle and the fabulous Byzantine wall paintings of the Castle Chapel. Our guests will visit the oldest surviving Jewish cemetery in Poland and discover the history of the outstanding Jewish community of Lublin.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are glad to pick up guests from every hotel/hostels/apartments etc. located in the city centre ofWarsaw. We would recommend to start the tour about 8:00 A.M.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is important to have apprioprate clothing for the wheather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.