one day of shopping of the best wines in Burgundy (day-trip from PARIS)
IT IS SAFE TO TRAVEL WITH US
- All our services are privatized and without regrouping with unknown visitors coming from outside.
- All our tours include a pickup and dropoff at your hotel.
- Book now and pay upon arrival.
Embark on a TGV (speed train) to the heart of Burgundy to test some of the best wines in the world. Pommard, Meursault, Volnay, Cote de Beaune ...
By traveling onTGV, you avoid the traffic jams.
07:00 am: pick-up at your hotel (Paris) and private transfer to the train station Gare de Lyon.
07:57 am: departure by TGV (high speed train)
09:28 am: meet & greet by your local guide
Visit of the "Hospice de Beaune"
11:00 am: Visit of a cellar in Beaune
12:30 pm: lunch in a cosy restaurant
02:00 pm - 05:00 pm: .Visits of selected family Domaines Tasting of Burgundy’s top Village and Premier Cru appellation wines.
05:15 pm : transfer to the train station in Dijon
06:00 pm : departure train to Paris
07:30 pm : arrival to Paris and private transfer to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- R/T trip private transfer from/to your hotel in PARIS
- R/T train tickets from/to PARIS to/from DIJON (or LE CREUSOT)
- Driver/guide who will assist you all day long
- Private vehicle
- Lunch in a charming restaurant (menu- 3 courses)
- Tickets admission
- Entry/Admission - Hospices de Beaune
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Vin de Bourgogne
What's excluded :
- Drinks & all extras not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hospices de Beaune, Rue de l'Hôtel Dieu, 21200 Beaune, France
masterpiece of the 15th century . Audio guide h will be provided
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Musee du Vin de Bourgogne, Rue d'Enfer, Beaune France
visit and tasting of wines among the best winemakers in the Region
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in PARIS
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- IT IS SAFE TO TRAVEL WITH US - All our services are privatized and without regrouping with unknown visitors coming from outside. - All our tours include a pickup and dropoff at your hotel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.