One day private car &guide (HCM City)
A English guide will guides the tourist attractions in HCM City. We recommend this full-day private car tour who want to travel planning by yourself. Please enjoy your original tour only you. Our English guide will guides the tourist attractions in HCMC.
If you want to go to the tourist attractions that are not listed in the guide book or watch: the life of local people, please join this full-day private car tour.
In addition, you can relax with only your family or your friends!
Please enjoy your original tour only you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Car
- English speaking guide.
- A bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Drink & meal.
- Ho Chi Minh City formerly known as Saigon is one of the most important commercial and tourist centers in Vietnam. Saigon was known as the "Pearl of the Far East".
08:00-08:30AM. Pick up at your hotel and some of places I would like to recommend you such as:
• War Museum (This museum tells the story of war from the Vietnamese perspective. Exhibits include photographs, machinery, and weapons that depict the harsh realities of war).
• Thien Hau Temple (One of the most important pagodas in the city, this richly decorated temple is dedicated to Thien Hau, the Goddess of the Sea and patron of sailors. She is said to travel over the oceans on a mat and ride the clouds to wherever she desires).
• Notre Dame Cathedral (Located in the heart of the city, this cathedral was built by the French in the late 1877s. A large statue of the Virgin Mary greets you as you walk into this neo-Romanesque cathedral, adorned by two tall spires flanking either side).
• Central Post Office (Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is a testament to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like an elegant railway station).
• Reunification Palace which was the residence of the President Ngo Dinh Diem of the former South Vietnam until 1975 (1960s - Apr 1975s). You will see many interesting things: formal meeting rooms, private bedrooms, war situation rooms 10 meter beneath earth’s level. This address today still holds many important functions in HCMC.
• City Hall (Find out why this is one of the most photographed buildings in Ho Chi Minh City. Constructed in the early 1900s, City Hall is a beautiful example of French colonial architecture).
• Emperor Pagoda
Tour will end around at 17:00 at your hotel.
Departure Point :• Pick up at hotel in District 1 or airport . • If your hotel is far away from District 1 ,you will surcharge 5$ per person
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Comeback to original pick up place.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact us with this phone number and email below :
- Hotline: +84 914 462 848
- Email: email@example.com
- Pick up at hotel in District 1 or airport .
- If your hotel is far away from District 1 ,you will surcharge 5$ per person.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.