One Day Safari
Depart in a small group for a full-day Safari Adventure in Tsavo East National Park, this Excursion takes you to one of the Kenya's most beautiful nature parks christened ''theatre of wilderness'' for it's abundance of flora and fauna. A professional driver/guide will be at your disposal to take you to the most interesting attractions within this immense ecosystem. Animals expected to be spotted include herds of Elephants, Buffalos, Giraffes, various Antelope species, as well as predators like Lions, Cheetahs and Leopards, though specific animal sightings in nature cannot be guaranteed.
Visitors picked from Nairobi will spend one Night in Tsavo and drive back the following morning, an addition of $120 will be charged to cater for accommodation
Children under 5 years free
Minimum 6 Persons
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Park fees Game drives Picnic Lunch
- Minimum 6 Persons
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
After approximately three hours drive from your hotel(depending on the town of pickup) you will begin a game drive in this wonderful park renowned for it's population of red Elephants as well as the Man eaters of Tsavo, a pair of notorious Man-eating Lions responsible for the deaths of a number of construction workers on the Kenya-Uganda railway from March through December 1898.
This game drive will take you to the most interesting points within the national park including the water holes where the animals come to drink. Game expected to be spotted may include Zebras, African hunting Dog, Eland,Bushbaby well as the Dikdik.
Attractions to be visited include sabaki river hippo pools and the sabaki river crocodile points.
Have a picnic lunch on the banks of Sabaki River, a game drive enroute to Mombasa, Watamu or Malindi to arrive in the late afternoon.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.