One Day Safari Tarangire National Park -With- Burigi Chato Safaris Co L.T.D
Tarangire National Park has some of the highest population density of elephants as compared to anywhere in Tanzania, and its sparse vegetation, strewn with baobab and acacia trees, makes it a beautiful and distinctive location to visit.
Located just a few hours drive from the town of Arusha, Tarangire is a popular stop for people travelling through the northern safari circuit on their way to Ngorongoro and the Serengeti. The park extends into two game controlled areas and the wildlife is allowed to move freely throughout.
Herds of up to 300 elephants scratch the dry river bed for underground streams, while migratory wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, impala, gazelle, hartebeest and eland crowd the shrinking lagoons. It’s the greatest concentration of wildlife outside the Serengeti ecosystem - a smorgasbord for predators – and the one place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as the stately fringe-eared oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly observed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Flights, Tipping the crew, Visas , & Additional Park fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
07:30hrs Depart Moshi or Arusha by Safari Jeep to Tarangire National Park. The distance from Moshi is 210kms whlie from Arusha is 130kms.
10:00hrs Arrive at the park and proceed on a Game drive. Animals expected to be seen include: Elephants, Dik Dik, Leopards, zebra, giraffe, ostritch and different kind of birds.
13:00hrs At lunch time you will stop at a nice picnic site and enjoy an amazing lunch. Thereafter, you will proceed on a game drive.
16:00hrs You will depart the National park and proceed to Arusha town.
18:00hrs You will arrive at Arusha town thereafter, transfer to your hotel/residence.
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.