One Day Tour To Archaeological Site Finca 6-11
It is a site proclaimed heritage given the historical importance, the spheres you can observe are incredible. Don't miss it!!!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- transportation, entrance to the museum, bilingual tourist guide, fruits and beverages
- Entry/Admission - El Sitio Museo Finca 6
What's excluded :
- Tips, Meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Sitio Museo Finca 6 De Osa Puntarenas Palmar Sur Museo Nacional de Costa Rica, Palmar Norte 20701 Costa Rica
inca seis holds the unique pre-columbian museum in Costa Rica, declared as Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
In this place you will appreciate the spheres in their original alignment. It shows the way of life of the pre-columbian societies that lived in the area known as the Diquis delta (cacical societies that had their moment of glory in the period between 800 and 1500 BC).
Despite its aesthetic beauty, the areas are much more than sculptural objects. The tour shows the visitor what archaeological investigations have been able to decipher so far on our pre-columbian ancestors in that region.
The museum exhibits four original parts: a sphere, a statue of dowel base, a sculpture of a feline and a ceremonial grinding stone (metate)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Oleaje Sereno, Palmar Sur - Sierpe, Puntarenas Province, Palmar Sur, 60601, Costa Rica
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.