One Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight.best offer
see Cairo with different eyes
Cairo tour 16 Hours Runs Daily from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm,
private tour includes Pick up services from hotel in Luxor & return,qualified licensed drivers, transfer by a private A/C vehicle, Private tour guide, Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo, Domestic flight ticket Luxor / Cairo / Luxor, Snacks and All taxes & service charge,
tours to the great pyramids.
the famous Egyptian museum.
the old Cairo.
Christian and Jewish heritage.
The Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
explore Khan Kalili Bazaar
per adult from
16 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel in Luxor & return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Private Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- Domestic flight ticket Luxor / Cairo / Luxor
- Snacks Bag includes (Can of Pepsi,Chips,Bottle of Water,Sweet Cake)
- All taxes & service charge
- qualified licensed drivers
- tour to the great pyramids of Giza
- tour to the amazing Egyptian museum
- tour to valley temple
- tour to the famous sphinx
- tour to the old Cairo
- explore Khan Kalili market
- The Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 25 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 5:00 am you will be picked up by our representative from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor, then you will be transferred to Luxor International Airport for flight to Cairo where you will be met by our guide who will hold a sign of your name in front of the exit Gate then you will be transferred.
Start your Full Day tour discovering Giza Pyramids The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then Followed by a visit to the Valley Temple, the Temple where the Highest Priests Mumified the dead body of king Chephren & made his final judgment for his heart, it also the same place where you can get Closer to The Great Sphinx where you can take your Memorable Professional Pictures that will be taken and assisted by our Expert Tour guide, The Sphinx as known the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren the owner of the second pyramid at Giza Platue
After spending your 3 hours visit to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx Stop for lunch included at local restaurant in Giza. Then you will continue your day tour to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamoun Collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Move onto Coptic or Christian Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through The Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan Kalili Bazaar, Cairo’s oldest bazaar.
Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight back to Luxor. Arrival Luxor airport meet and assist by our Local Representative and transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels or cruises in luxor
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.