One Day Tour to Khiva
Khiva is a unique and magic city that is usually called as Open Air Museum as most of the monuments are UNESCO-protected.
Khiva’s somewhat inconvenient location means many skip it altogether, but we’d consider it an essential part of Uzbekistan’s Silk Road story wrapped up in an enchanting, pocket-sized city. If you’re pushed for time, the most impressive sights can be ticked off in a day. On this one-day tour, it’s easy to imagine the ways that merchants must have walked through the same streets as you yourself take this walking sightseeing tour of Khiva.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- *Air tickets Tashkent – Urgench – Tashkent (Economy class)*;
- * Sightseeing excursion with a certified guide.
- * All entrance fees to the museums as specified in the program;
- Entry/Admission - Itchan Kala
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itchan Kala, Khiva Uzbekistan
*06:00 Early meet with driver in your hotel and transfer to Domestic flight terminal of Tashkent airport
*07:25 Departure for Urgench by Uzbekistan Airways.
*08:55 Arrival in Urgench. Come out of the terminal and meet driver and guide, who will wait for you with the tablet. Transfer to Khiva (30 km).
*Arrival and start walking excursion in the historical part of Khiva – the largest Museum in the open air in Central Asia (6-7 hours)
*Visit - Ata-Darvaza
* Madrassah of Muhammed Aminkhan
* Kunya- Ark
*Madrassah of Muhammad Khan
* Mausoleum of Seyd Allaudin
* Juma mosque and minaret
* Palace of the Allaqulikhan, Khan of Khiva - Tash Khauli
*Caravan Saray of Allaqulikhan
*Madrassah of Qutlug Murad Inaq
*First secular school in Khiva
*Madrasah and Minaret of Islam Hodja
*Pakhlavan Mahmoud Mausoleum
*Wood carving workshop
*Silk carpet-making workshop
*Free time till departure
*20:00 Transfer from Khiva to the airport of Urgench.
*22:05 Departure to Tashkent, flight HY058
*23:25 Arrival in Tashkent. Meet and transfer to hotel. The end of the tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.