One Day Tour to Udawalawa Safari from Colombo
Enjoy the wildlife of Sri Lanka with the protection of your local guides
Admire the many wild animals living in the national park, including elephants
Visit the historical temple of Maha Saman Devalaya in Ratnapura
Take time to tour Ratnapura's fascinating gem museum
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (drop-off Colombo or Udawalawa)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry Tickets to National Park
- Entry/Admission - Udawalawe National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udawalawe National Park Sri Lanka
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or guest house in Colombo or Negombo
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.