One day travel to Perfume pagoda with small group tour
This is small group tour. We will take care you better.
We make sure the tour go smoothly and we promise to bring you to all destination we show in itinerary. One more reason, all our tour guide are licensed tourism. As he or she is really extensive and support you the best during trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide in tour and 01 water bottle
- Bottled water
- Boat trip
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Perfume Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Van Phuc Silk Village
What's excluded :
- Cable car
- Other fees not indicated in the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7:30-8:30: Our bus and tour guide will pick up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and The Opera house. We will drive to south to Perfum Pagoda. It is about 65km and it will take you about 2 hours driving through the picturesque countryside and back roads to the village of Duc. From Duc harbor, we will get on a small boat rowing on Yen vi Stream to a Thien Tru Quay for 1 hour.
Arrive in the Island. You take a hiking to the main Pagoda, Huong Tich cave. It will take you about more than 1 hour for hiking up to the mountain; with the length of the path is 2.5km.
Long time ago, it was said to be the most beautiful cave in Vietnam. If you afraid of getting tired, you can choose going by cable car. The best way is going up by your foot and going down by cable.
Lunch box will be ready after that.
Going down and then get to Thien Tru Quay to visit more beautiful and precious sculptures, taking photos, worshipping, getting on boat again back to Duc harbor and going back to Hanoi. On the way, we will stop at Van Phuc, a Silk village in the suburban of Hanoi.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Van Phuc Silk Village, On the Nhue River, 10 Km Southwest of Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Just 15km to the west of Ha Noi is a place renowned over centuries for its silk-making and silk products - Van Phuc village in Ha Dong of former Ha Tay Province (Hanoi now). Visitors may be missed authentic traditional silk when visiting Vietnam, a typical Eastern country. There are some different in the way locals make silk in each region of Vietnam but the Van Phuc village in Hanoi has been renowned for making the best silk in the country. Arrive here, you can buy the authentic silk in famous place with the best quality.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customer from their hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.