One Day Trip From Marrakech To Essaouira Mogador And Portuguese Fortress
We cross a succession of arid landscapes, villages and small towns. Arrive in Essaouira early in the morning, then leave for a complete tour of the monuments of this peaceful city, including: the port, Skkala, the medina and the Jewish city. Essaouira is a small fortified city on the edge of the Atlantic. Located 180 kilometers west of Marrakech, the city is a less touristy place where locals are generally more friendly and where you put less pressure on the purchase. Upon arrival, you will explore the small town from the port, the Portuguese fortress, the old medina, museums, sekkala and the old quarter Kewish.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
We will leave Marrakech for a full day in Essaouira. During this trip, you will visit the bustling port, the medina and its exotic souks, the door of the Navy, the Sqala of the Kasbah, the museum of Sidi Mohammed ben Abdellah, multicolored spice stalls. Lunch in a restaurant and walk on a huge sandy beach, with only an atmosphere, the brightness of the waves on the shore and the sound of the ocean.
Enjoy the charming sites of Essaouira, including the ocher walls, the beautiful Moulay El Hassan square and the souks, as well as the small streets. from the old medina of the city. Enjoy a fresh fish lunch at a local restaurant.
During your trip, visit the association of Berber women producing argan oil, admire the local markets and admire jeweler's jewels.
Return to Marrakech by the same road.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.