One day trip: Tbilisi-Armenia-Tbilisi
1 Day Trip To Armenia is the best possibility to visit a new country in just a day and see how different 2 neighbor countries might be,the best possibility for visiting places which take you to different centuries and makes you feel that time is changing with centuries in just a few minutes,you think you are traveling with a time machine but it is just our car which is driven through these beautiful places,you check 2 unesco heritage sites,try delicious local food,see how local people live and feel the influence of the soviet union,spending of a day for feeling different centuries is a great deal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- visa for required countries(around 7 USD).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akhtala Monastery, Off 1st Raffi St., Akhtala Armenia
It takes an hour to get the border and crossing the border takes around 40 minutes,where it is possible to exchange money for Armenian currency,it is a bit complicated at restaurants and at souvenir shops to pay buy card and because of this it is recommended to have local currency.
The first sight of the tour which we visit is Akhtala monastery,a church from the 13th century with beautiful frescoes,surrounded by copper smelting caves,copper smelting factory and the main defensive fortification of the southern part of Georgia in the 13th century,from the border till the monastery it takes 30 minutes and spending time is 40 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Haghpat Monastery, next to Saint Nshan Church, Haghpat 1722 Armenia
Stop 3:Haghpat Monastery-12:25
The second destination of the tour is Haghpat monastery which is located in Haghpat village and is an unesco heritage site,one of the most beautiful medieval masterpiece of Armenia takes your breath and makes you think there was God's hand in building the monastery,from Akhtala till Haghpat it takes 30 minutes and spending time is 1 hour.In Haghpat village there are 2 options for lunch:it might be organised in a local family or at a restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastery of Sanahin, Alaverdi 1705 Armenia
Stop 4:Sanahin Monastery-16:00
After lunch we visit the second unesco heritage site which is called Sanahin and is one of the most beautiful monastery from the 10th century,between a lunch place and Sanahin monastery 3 extra stops are available,one for the bridge which is originally from the 13th century and from the bridge you see a copper smelting factory which makes you feel the time of soviet union,the second place is for Debed canyon with an astonishing view and the 3rd one for Mikoyan brothers museum where an original aircraft(MiG 21) surprises you,from a lunch place till Sanahin monastery with all extra stops it takes about one and half hour and spending time in the monastery is around 50 minute.
Stop 5:The Border-17:50
Till the border from the last stop it takes about an hour and for crossing the border average time is 30 minutes.
The tour is finished around 8 p.m.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Avlabari, Tbilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.