One Day Trip to Casablanca From Marrakech
Enjoy our day trip to the Atlantic pearl – Casablanca - the largest city in Morocco. It is also the largest city in the Maghreb region, as well as one of the largest and most important cities in Africa, both economically and culturally. With its grand, famous Hassan II Mosque, neo gothic Christian cathedral and famous French district, Casablanca is a unique cultural and religious blend attracting travellers from all backgrounds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Hassan II Mosque Entry
- Entry/Admission - Hassan II Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hassan II Mosque, Blvd Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdallah, Casablanca 20450 Morocco
Start your trip around 8am from your accommodation. Relax in our air conditioned vehicle driving along the Mid Atlas Mountains towards the Atlantic Coast. Our driver will drop you off outside the famous Hassan II Mosque - the most iconic spot of Casablanca. The mosque allows non-Muslims to visit. Enjoy your free time walking around Casablanca famous spots; the grand Mosque, the catherdral, the french district and many more. Meet our driver at the pickup point in the evening to return to Marrakech.
Please note, entry to the mosque is not included in the trip and require a local licensed guide which can be arranged for your trip.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.