One Day Trip to Chengdu Panda Base and Leshan Buddha Tour
The Panda is the Highlights in Chengdu tour, chengdu panda base is about 30 mins car ride from Chengdu downtown.Chengdu giant panda center of breeding and research attracts almost 100,000 overseas visitors each year. Covering tens of hectares with bamboo groves and a native-like habitat, have more than 50 pandas,only here,you can see the baby panda in summer.
The famous 71 meters Leshan Giant Buddha is carved out of a cliff face. It shows a seated Buddha with his hands on his knees.
It is the tallest statue of the Buddha and the shoulders are 28 meters wide. The smallest toenail can easily seat a person and the 7 meters wide ear can accommodate two people. The head of the Leshan Giant Buddha is 14.7 meters tall and 10 meters wide and is covered with 1,021 buns of curly hair. People say:“The mountain is a Buddha and the Buddha is a mountain”
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly and professional driver
- Including parking fee,fuel cost,toll,
- hotel pick up and drop off,round trip between chengdu panda base and leshan giant buddha
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- panda base and Leshan buddha tickets
- tour guide service
- Entry/Admission - Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chengdu Panda Breeding Research Center, Chengdu, China
Keep your camera to hand as you visit two of Chengdu’s most photo-worthy sites on this full-day tour – the UNESCO-listed Grand Buddha in Leshan and the Chengdu Panda Base. Start your day getting close to China’s adorable native pandas, with the chance to spot Giant Pandas, Red Pandas and baby pandas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Leshan Giant Buddha (Da Fo), No.2435 Lingyun Street, Shizhong District, Leshan 614000 China
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Leshan Giant Buddha stands 133 feet (71 meters) tall where three rivers meet—but there’s more to Leshan than the statue. This private full-day door-to-door tour lets you experience the Buddha from every angle—from a boat, from the stairs in the cliff, and even above his head.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Chengdu, Chengdu, Sichuan
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Before the driver works, his body temperature has been measured, and he starts working within the normal range.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.