One Day Varanasi City Tour
The one day trip of Varanasi, will let you enjoy Boat ride on River Ganges in Varanasi. Visit Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple) in Varanasi. Attend sacred Aarti at the bank of River Ganges in Varanasi and visit many temples and ghats on the River Ganges. The tour also includes 1 Lunch, all transfers, sightseeing and an English speaking guide.
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from your Hotel/Airport in Varanasi
- Transportation - Transfers, Sightseeing by an AC Vehicle.
- Local English Speaking Guide
- 1 Mineral water bottles per person per day
- All applicable taxes including GST
What's excluded :
- Visas Fee (if applicable)
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- Any International or Domestic Flight
- Anything not mentioned in the Itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple), Lahori Tola, Varanasi 221001 India
Visit Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple (Golden Temple) - one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple stands on the western bank of the holy river Ganga, and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest of Shiva temples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off from your Hotel/Airport in Varanasi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.