One hour cyclo tour around Saigon
From your pick-up point, join Xích Lô Tours for a fun cyclo ride across the undiscovered highlights of Saigon. ‘Xich lo’ or cyclo is a traditional transport in Saigon that is being left behind by sharp urbanization. Nowadays, it is a reminicence of the past. Hopping on your very own cyclos, you will be joining some 8 millions scooters of Saigon and get a premium 360 degree view of its traffic.
per adult from
55 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nguyen Hue Street, Nguyen Hue, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
A special square for youngsters to hang out. Packed with thousands of coffee shops and tea houses on both sides. In Vietnam, siblings normally share rooms so they prefer going to these places for some privacy.
Pass By: Ben Thanh Market, Le Loi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Ben Thanh Market, literally means 'market by the wharf citadel', dated back to the 17th century. It was formally built in 1914. You can find anything in here!
Pass By: Tao Dan Park, Between Cach Mang Thang Tam Street and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This lovely park used to be the royal garden. Nowadays it is a relaxing area for gyms and exercise with some small shrines inside.
Pass By: Bitexco Financial Tower, 36 Ho Tung Mau Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
The second highest skyscraper in Saigon. Covered by 6000 individual sheets of glasses gives it an impressive look from afar.
Pass By: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Built in 1963 as the home and office of South Vietnam president. In 1975 it witnessed the end of Vietnam war when North Vietnam struck its main gates (you can still see the tanks nowadays).
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City Opera House, 07 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in district 1. If you stay in another district, we can pick you up from the Opera house.
Return Detail :Saigon Central Post Office, 2 Công xã Paris, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.