One Hour Horseback Riding - Sharm El Sheikh
Collection from all hotels in Sharm at various times throughout the day by an air conditioned vehicle. Our guide will be taking you to the stables where you will be allocated your horse and your equipment.
Then of you go for 1 hour with one of the guides. A great way to see the desert and the longer the time spent on this excursion then the further into the desert and mountain range you can go. Approximately half way through the ride you will stop of for a short break for a cup of tea and let the horses rest for a while. Then back to the stables across the desert plain. Fun for all ages and all standards of rider.
Our guide will be waiting for you then to return you back to your hotel in our vehicle
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- One hour horse riding
What's excluded :
- Photo Session is against extra charge upon guest request
A lovely way to see the local desert going at your own pace on top of your trusty steed. Various times are available and as many hours as you wish. The minimum booking is one hour. A great way for novices to give it a go or for the experienced rider to be put through their paces.
• South Sinai Heritage Camp, Wadi Speta 30km from Sharm Alsheikh, Sharm El Sheikh 00150 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free return transfer from any location in Hurghada, please give us your Hotel name withroom number
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.