One-hour Michel tour The landmark of Hamburg
Among other things, on our Michel tour you can ...
-Find out mysterious facts about the legendary crypt, the "cellar" of Michel
- enter the majestic altar of Michel (unless there is an event)
- Marvel at the impressive portal and the wonderful six organs of the Michel
- Learn something about a centuries-old Hanseatic tradition - namely what it means in Hamburg "to fly a kite"
-Break the cliché and tell your parents or grandparents about a contemplative church visit after a supposed party weekend in Hamburg ...;)
What makes a tour around and through the Michel particularly attractive is its location. Between the Kiez (i.e. the Reeperbahn and side streets), the romantic park and garden landscape Planten un Blomen, the futuristic HafenCity, the Landungsbrücken with the Waterkant and the adjoining Portuguese Quarter, before and after the tour you will find yourself in the middle of Hamburg's absolute must-sees.
per adult from
What's included :
- - One hour professional walking tour
- - Qualified and experienced guide
- - Lots of information and anecdotes about Hamburg's historic landmark
What's excluded :
- - Ascent of the tower
- - Visit to the crypt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Michael's Church, Englische Planke 1a, 20459 Hamburg Germany
On this one-hour tour, even genuine Hamburg residents will learn a lot of new and interesting facts about one of the most impressive buildings in the Hanseatic city. The Michel looks imposing from afar with its baroque facade and gigantic tower clock - but only on closer inspection can the numerous secrets that have made it Hamburg's landmark No. Make 1.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Michelhonig, Englische Planke 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Each guest is asked to fill out a contact form upon arrival at the meeting point, which the guide will bring.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.