One Prague Tour: The Castle Side
Tired of crowded tours led by drab, impersonal guides? Looking for something more to help you make the best of your time here? One Prague Tour is your answer!
We do city tours our way, leading small groups on intimate experiences full of spontaneous fun and local adventure. We’ll tell you about history and life in Prague while tasting local foods and enjoying specialty beers. We’ll make sure you see all the important tourist locations while also making time for quiet, hidden gems in the historic district. Lastly, we’ll leave you with all the recommendations you’d need to make the best of your time in Prague!
Explore two charming districts, Lesser Town and Hradcany, which contain most of Prague’s governmental palaces and embassies. Along this unique route you’ll see world famous sites including Prague Castle, Strahov Monastery and Charles Bridge. We’ll also take you to the well hidden “New World” neighborhood, the revolutionary John Lennon Wall, and the city’s top panorama viewpoints.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Local cuisine "snack" included during the tour (with a vegetarian option)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Free taste of local beers (2x), with options of other drinks, non-alcohol refreshments
- Our valuable paper full of great local tips and facts + Ponchos (in case of rain)
- Tram ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lesser Town, Malostranske Namesti Praha 1, Prague 11800 Czech Republic
Charles Bridge (we meet up right next & take tram 10min. to get up hill around the castle),
Strahov Monastery, St. Norbert Brewery,
New World area,
Prague Castle Sq & Main gate,
Jansky Vrsek area,
Lesser Town Sq,
St. Nicholas Church,
John Lennon Wall,
+ beautiful panorama views,
(even more in case of extra time)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mostecká 4, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Post Covid-19, we’re compliant with current public health recommendations - avoid direct contact, maintain distance, face masks on request, use hand sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.