One Way Jodhpur To Ranakpur Jain Temple To Udaipur
This tour leaves from Jodhpur and takes you to the beautiful Jain Temple in Ranakpur. The temple took 65 years of careful construction because of the complexity of the structure. The basement of this colossal temple is spread over 48,000 sq-ft. There are four entrances to the main chamber where the idol of Adinath is placed. In addition, there are also five pillars in the temple and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath. After visiting the temple, you will be taken to Udaipur, where this tour concludes.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Pickup at hotel, airport, railway station, or bus station
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Return transfer
- Entry/Admission - Ranakpur Jain Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mehrangarh Fort, Fort Rd., Jodhpur 342006 India
You will be picked up in the morning at by an English-speaking driver from Jodhpur Airport, Jodhpur Junction Railway Station, Bus Station, or your centrally located hotel in Jodhpur, and leave for Jain Temple in Ranakpur. It is believed that the Ranakpur temple was built in the 15th century under the direction of Seth Dharna Shah, who was a follower of Jainism and a businessman by profession. He constructed the temple with the help of Rana Kumbha, the king of Mewar, whose condition for help was that the temple be named after him.
There are four entrances to reach the main chamber, where the idol of Adinath is placed. There are also five pillars in the temple, and each holds idols of various Tirthankaras. The biggest pillar, standing in the center of all others, holds an idol of Adinath. After visiting the beautiful Jain Temple, you will be take you to Udaipur, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or your preferred location.
Stop At: Ranakpur Jain Temple, Desuri Tehsil, Sadri 306702 India
Visit For 1-2 Hours As Per Costumer Choice
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: City Palace of Udaipur, Jagdish Temple Rd City Palace Complex, Udaipur 313001 India
Drop Off AT Hotel / Train Station/ Bus Station
Departure Point :Jodhpur Railway Station, Ratanada, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Airport, train station, bus station, or your centrally located hotel in Jodhpur area.
Return Detail :City Palace, Old City, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.