One-Way Private Transfer: Monteverde to Quepos and Manuel Antonio
Getting between cities via public transport or shuttle services can be stressful. Arrange for a private transfer service from your hotel in Monteverde to your hotel in Quepos or Manuel Antonio. Enjoy a pleasant and safe drive in an air-conditioned minivan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Skip the stress of finding a shuttle service or the cost of a taxi between cities, and book a comfortable, private transfer instead. Your professional driver will pick you up from your hotel in Monteverde. The drive will take approximately four hours, with occasional stops for restroom breaks and sightseeing, including a stop at the Tarcoles Bridge, home to the largest population of American crocodiles.
Depending on your group size, you'll be riding in an air-conditioned van or mini-bus. We can accommodate parties up to 18 people.
Departure Point :
Transfer can be arrange from Monteverde to Manuel Antonio o vice versa.
OtherMonteverde, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9 to 15 People 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
1 to 5 People 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
6 to 8 People 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas Province, Quepos, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.