ONLINE CLASS - Biscuit Baking Class
Join Kelly from The Hellenic Odyssey, a Greek home cook with a proud heritage, as we come together to create a generous spread of Greek biscuits.
You will learn how to prepare the most popular and traditional authentic Greek biscuits that you would expect to find in the kitchen of a Greek family home.
At The Hellenic Odyssey, we look forward to connecting with you and creating fond culinary memories.
Greek food is not only about sharing food and passing down recipes taught from grandmothers and mothers but it also ensures the recipes are not forgotten. It also follows deeply seeded traditions that imply that one’s home is a welcoming and hospitable environment which is open to all.
Some of our fondest memories involve food because of the strong sensory relationship we have with it. The flavours and aromas, the textures and the visual appeal of beautifully presented dishes are linked to the sweetness, the tastiness, the crunch and all that is part of this banquet we call life.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Join us in this hands on interactive class where you will cook along side your host Kelly from The Hellenic Odyssey, while in the comfort of your own home. Kelly is a Greek home cook with a proud heritage, who loves to share her knowledge and passion for Greek food.
In this online class you will learn how to prepare two of the most popular and traditional authentic Greek biscuits, Melomakarona (orange, honey and walnut biscuits dipped in a light and aromatic cinnamon syrup) and Kourambiethes (almond and butter biscuits covered in icing sugar). These are the type of biscuits that you would expect to find in the kitchen of a Greek family home in the lead up to Xmas and they also make great edible gifts.
• Biscuits -
Departure Point :12 Narooma St, Moorabbin VIC 3189, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.