Online Slow Flow Yoga - EXPERIENCE La Palma by far! Magic view magic insights
Online Slow Flow Yoga in Buddhacasa La Palma is like a small home vacation for in between.
Experience a breath of La Palma! - And from home ...
Online Slow Flow Yoga is ... slow down, recharge your batteries, strengthen resilience.
Online Slow Flow Yoga is detox for the soul and helps to overcome all obstacles to personal and spiritual progress.
Online slow flow yoga is a good place to start letting go of negative emotions, negative thought patterns and tension.
per adult from
What's included :
- Preliminary talk if desired
What's excluded :
Experience "Slow Flow" yoga in Buddhacasa on the island of La Palma!
Annette Harnisch is a naturopath, energy therapist and yoga teacher and developed the "Slow Flow Yoga" style. It leads you into every cell of your BEING and invites you to relax in every situation in life. Slow Flow Yoga is a mindful yoga for an eventful time. Relieve stress and be in flow with what is, balance your energy system & emotions, loosen fascia and straighten your spine for more lightness, flexibility & mental resilience.
Slow down, relax, relax.
Flow- BE in flow with what is, be satisfied, be in acceptance.
Yoga-connected, being one, just being yourself.
You feel alive, relaxed and balanced afterwards ...
The slow flow yoga style focuses on “mindfulness” and “awakening body awareness.” Slow flow yoga allows us to overcome our toxic emotions, prejudices and useless negative thoughts in the long term.
Perhaps the video "A trip to your true BEING" animates you to book here on site.
• Buddhacasa, Treffpunkt am Plaza la Glorieta Las Manchas, 38760, Los Llanos de Aridane, La Palma Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The location is "Buddhacasa La Palma" The course takes place ONLINE ... After completing the booking you will receive a link to your online yoga session. You are welcome to express your wishes when booking ...
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important that you accept your limits and only stretch as far as is comfortable. You have the freedom to customize exercises.
- Let me know about any restrictions so that I can provide the right video for you.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- none of this is necessary for online events.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.